[tp widget="default/tpw_default.php"]
 

Tag: bone

how to make a bonemeal farm

how to make a bonemeal farm插图

Best answer


A bone meal farm can be created by connecting a farm of choice to a compostervia a hopper or minecart with hopper,to produce bone meal,or using a skeleton farm,since skeletons drop bones,which can be crafted into bone meal . Most plant farms can be used to generate bone meal.

People also ask


  • How do you build a bone meal farm in Minecraft?

  • To build this bone meal farm, players need to have the following items: Step 1: Using the building blocks, create an 11-block long wall. Then create two walls that are 10 blocks long on two of the opposite sides as shown above. All three walls need to be two blocks tall.

  • How do you get bone meal?

  • Most plant farms can be used to generate bone meal. The most efficient farm types to connect the bone meal farm with are melon slice or cactus farm s, as either can generate a lot of bone meal per hour if the farm is big enough. Additionally if you have other farms you can make leftovers, such as seeds go into the composter.

  • What is the best way to farm bones?

  • A skeleton farm can produce bones, which can be crafted into bone meal, as well as other stuff that skeletons drop, such as bows, arrows, and armor.You can also gain XP from them. For more information, read Tutorials/Spawner traps and Tutorials/Mob farm. A spawner trap is the most efficient, because only skeletons spawn:

  • How do you compost bone meal?

  • Insert the compostable items into a composter farm as seen above. Collect your bone meal. There is a 98% chance of regaining the original amount of bone meal as before and a 2% chance of regaining the original amount plus an additional layer in a composter.

    Categories: Uncategorized

    Tags: , ,